BSB50420 RTO Training Resources
The BSB50420 RTO learning resources pack will equip your organisation with RTO materials to deliver the Diploma of Leadership and Management training to an unlimited number of students.
This comprehensive BSB50420 RTO training and assessment resources package is in Editable Digital Format, so you are free to contextualise, modify, and adapt the RTO training materials to your RTO’s exact needs, as is required by the Standards for RTOs 2015.
You will receive a license to print the training materials or integrate them into your LMS for convenient distribution to your students.
Your RTO resources are products of our robust development processes. When we make improvements to our RTO training resources, your organisation will receive the new versions of the RTO resources free of charge!
Get these amazing benefits with your new RTO Resources:
- Contextualisable, Editable, Rebrandable Format – this format will let you edit, re-brand, re-template, and do other modifications to suit your RTO’s training style or requirements.
- Print or Upload to your Learning Management System – you can integrate copies into your LMS for easy distribution to students or even print unlimited copies
- Rectification Assistance Guarantee – we are confident of the quality of our RTO resources. If ever there is an issue with them at a regulatory audit, we will gladly assist you with rectifications at no additional charge to you (T&Cs apply).
- Free Enhancements/ Improvements – you will receive all quality and compliance improvements to the BSB50420 training materials for free!
- Unlimited Digital Student License – you won’t incur any ongoing per-student fees when you buy RTO materials for the BSB50420 from us!
BSB50420 RTO Resources Package
Your new BSB50420 RTO learning resources come with:
BSB50420 RTO Learner Resource
- Contains industry-relevant information and formative assessments to help your students develop competence in the business services industry.
- These are provided in Editable Digital Format so you can contextualise and modify to suit your delivery strategy.
- Integrate it into your LMS or print for distribution to your students.
BSB50420 RTO Assessment Tools
- These contain the summative assessment tasks used to assess your students’ level of competency. They include the following: short answers, case studies, projects, and practical observations.
- They are editable so you can validate and contextualise, or otherwise modify the BSB50420 assessments for your training and compliance needs.
- Integrate it into your LMS so it can be delivered quickly and conveniently or print out any number of copies for your students.
- Contains a PowerPoint presentation for every unit for competency.
- Includes a summarisation of key learning points to help learners understand the RTO materials.
- Comes in an editable format so you are free to modify or contextualise the PowerPoint presentations to suit your RTO’s delivery style and learner cohort needs.
BSB50420 Mapping Tool
- The mapping tool is a comprehensive matrix of all the unit requirements mapped to assessment tasks, which complements the mapping documentation within the assessor guide.
Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
- You will gain access to a huge range of virtual workplace documents including policies and procedures, forms, templates, client records, client records, schedules, and other helpful materials wherever applicable.
- These workplace files can help you to deliver training to more students, and potentially make it possible for more of your students to complete the course – critical to hit funding KPIs!
- These virtual workplace sites provide students with access to many essential workplace documents, including “confidential” or “private” documents that students cannot access in real workplaces or submit for assessment to an RTO.
Optional BSB50420 E-Learning Resources Available
- Get HTML5/SCORM compliant e-learning resources as an add-on to your BSB50420 RTO training materials package!
- Includes engaging learning tasks, an audio-narration of the RTO learning resources and premium engaging content
- Plug & play compatibility with most popular LMS platforms, including Moodle!
- Can be used to quickly & easily set up online learning
- Can help you demonstrate volume of learning requirements have been met through online training (when paired with a suitable LMS platform that tracks student activity) – a vital criteria for compliance!
- An additional discount on your e-learning resources when you bundle them with the rest of your RTO training and assessment materials.
Fill out the form to receive a full info pack and free resource samples OR buy RTO Resources online now through the online shop!