CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education RTO Resources
Pre-order now to get high-quality training resources for CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education qualification!
Developed by one of the leading RTO training resource developers in Australia, Compliant Learning Resources, these training materials will help you provide premium training experience.
Your CHC30121 package comes with the following tools:
- Learner Guides – to help your students develop the appropriate skills and knowledge to complete assessments in line with your standards.
- Learner Assessment Workbooks – to test students’ competencies and help them complete their assessments.
- Assessor Guide – to assist trainers and assessors when delivering the training materials.
- Mapping Guide – to easily identify if all unit requirements are met.
- Access to Simulated Business – provide your students with access to hundreds of forms, templates, policies, procedures, case studies, client files and other workplace documents to help them complete assessments.
What else can you expect from your CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education training materials?
- Easily modifiable format – Contextualise, edit, adjust, rebrand, and re-template your training resources easily to suit your RTO’s training requirements.
- Ease of distribution – Printing unlimited copies or integrate your training resources to your Learning Management System (LMS) so you can distribute these materials to your students
- Rectification assistance guarantee – We will assist with any rectifications in order for you to meet official regulatory audit standards.
- Free enhancements or improvements – Receive quality and compliance improvements to the training materials completely free of charge.
- Unlimited digital student license – Save money and say goodbye to on-going student fees!
Enquire today to learn more about the CHC30121 training resources and get your free resource material samples. Estimated Date of Completion: July 2021
Check out our extensive collection of CHC training resources on our online shop and order now.
CHC30121 RTO Training Resources
These CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education RTO resources and assessment materials are here to help you deliver only the best training resources to your students. These training materials were designed in line with the robust development processes of Compliant Learning Resources, one of the leading RTO training resource developers in Australia.
CHC30121 RTO Training Materials Package
Your new CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education materials come with the following:
CHC30121 Learner Guides
Your learner guides will provide information and formative assessments to help your students develop the relevant skills and knowledge. These learner guides are in editable digital formal to make it easier for you to contextualise and modify to better suit your training delivery. These materials can also be uploaded to your Learning Management System (LMS) for easy distribution to your students.
CHC30121 Learner Assessment Workbooks
This includes summative assessment tasks like projects, tasks, practical observations, short answers, and case studies. Easily evaluate your students’ competency with these great workbooks. Our workbooks are also editable so you can validate, contextualise, and modify the CHC30121 assessments to meet your training and compliance needs.
CHC30121 Assessment Guide
This guide will make it easier for assessors and trainers to assess their students’ competency for all unit requirements. This resource accompanies the Learner Assessment document and contains benchmark answers. Assessments are also mapped to the Learner Guides so assessors and trainers can have easier time planning sessions and creating study plans for students who still do not meet competency requirements. This guide is editable, as well for your convenience.
CHC30121 Mapping Guide
You will also get a detailed master mapping matrix which complements the Mapping Documentation tool in the Assessor Guide.
CHC30121 Access to Simulated Business Site
Don’t have access to a real workplace? No problem!
Among the CHC30121 inclusions is our simulated workplace, Sparkling Stars Childcare Centre.
- Contains additional documents such as templates, forms, policies, schedules, client records and other workplace documents your students need to help them pass requirements for assessments.
- Critical for courses that require students to access and submit private or confidential workplace, client or patient records – most students are unable to complete the course unless they have access to simulated resources like these!
Sparkling Stars Childcare Centre – Simulated Workplace Home Page
Sparkling Stars Childcare Centre – Sample Scenario
Sparkling Stars Childcare Centre – Sample Policy
This qualification package is now available on TGA! To learn more about the CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education training resource package, click here.