CPC50220 Units & Packaging
The standard CPC50220 training resource package includes a range of elective units to choose from so you can customise the final package to your needs.
If you require additional elective units to offer multiple versions of the qualification, simply let us know and we’ll be happy to quote on CPC50220 qualification packaging customised to your requirements.
We may also be able to supply additional elective options from our network of publishing partners. Please get in touch to discuss your needs and options.
CPC50220 RTO Materials Samples
Simply fill out the form on this page and submit your enquiry for more information and samples of the materials!
CPC50220 Resources Warranties and Guarantees
Precision Group’s post-audit rectification assistance guarantee does not apply to these CPC50220 RTO training materials. Clients are responsible for their own contextualisation, compliance and any rectifications required as a result of internal or official regulatory audit.
We are happy to receive any feedback or recommendations for improvement of the training resources for future revisions of the training materials. We are not able to provide immediate updates and improvements to the materials on request.
CPC50220 Resource License Terms
This training resource is licensed by the publisher TotalVET Training Resources.
For more information about licensing and to see a full copy of the license agreement, please check the TotalVET Training Resources licensing page.
CPC50220 RTO Training Resource Publisher
This CPC50220 RTO resource is published under our TotalVET Training Resources brand. We will provide any ongoing support licensing and support for this training resource directly.
CPC50220 Diploma of Building and Construction Training Resource Package
The CPC50220 training resources pack will let you deliver Certificate IV Building and Construction training to an unlimited number of students.
This comprehensive CPC50220 training and assessment resource package is in Editable Digital Format, so you are free to contextualise, modify, and adapt the RTO training materials to your RTO’s exact needs, as is required by the Standards for RTOs 2015.
You will receive a license to print the training materials or integrate them into your LMS for convenient distribution to your students.
These RTO training materials are products of TotalVET’s robust development processes. TotalVET Training Resources continually makes quality and compliance improvements to their wide range of training materials. When TotalVET makes improvements to their RTO materials, your RTO will receive the new versions of the training resources free of charge!
CPC50220 RTO Training Materials Package
Your new CPC50220 materials come with:
CPC50220 Learner Guides
- Contains industry-relevant information and formative assessments to help your students develop competence in the building and construction industry.
- These are provided in Editable Digital Format so you can contextualise and modify to suit your delivery strategy.
- Integrate it into your LMS or print for distribution to your students.
CPC50220 Learner Assessment Workbooks
- These contain the summative assessment tasks used to assess your students’ level of competency. They include the following: short answers, case studies, projects, and practical observations.
- They are editable so you can validate and contextualise, or otherwise modify the CPC50220 assessments for your training and compliance needs.
- Integrate it into your LMS so it can be delivered quickly and conveniently, or print out any number of copies for your students.
CPC50220 Assessor Guides
- Contains the benchmark answers for the Learner Assessment document.
- The CPC50220 assessor guides will help your assessors and trainers to determine the validation of student competency for all unit requirements.
- This resource will provide your assessors and trainers with instructions and mapping documentation.
- The CPC50220 assessor guides are editable so you can validate, contextualise, and modify to your RTO’s training requirements and needs.
- Assessments in our assessor guide map to our learner guides, so it is easy for your assessors and trainers to create session plans, and study plans students who are “not yet competent”.
CPC50220 Mapping Guide
- The mapping document is a comprehensive matrix of all the unit requirements mapped to assessment tasks, which complements the mapping documentation within the assessor guide.
Access to Simulated Worksite Resources
- You will gain access to workplace documents which include policies and procedures, forms, templates, client records, client records, schedules, and other helpful materials.
- These simulated workplace files will help you to deliver training to more students, and potentially make it possible for more of your students to complete the course – critical to hit funding KPIs!
- These virtual workplace sites provide students with access to many essential workplace documents, including “confidential” or “private” documents that students cannot access in real workplaces or submit for assessment to an RTO.
For more information about the CPC50220 qualification including currency, elements, vocational outcomes, performance criteria, course packaging, unit requirements, and more, visit training.gov.au page here- CPC50220 Diploma of Building and Construction.
Enquire Now or Order Online Through the Shop!
Fill out the form to receive a full info pack and free resource samples OR order online now through the online shop!