CPPSEC2111 Apply security procedures to manage intoxicated persons Assessment Tools Only
Order the new CPPSEC2111 Apply security procedures to manage intoxicated persons RTO Materials now from one of Australia’s leading Security and Risk Management RTO training resource developer, Assessment Resources!
Get in touch with us to order your RTO materials now and deliver training and assessment for this popular CPPSEC2111 now.
Your training package comes with these premium training and assessment resources:
- Assessment Resources
- Knowledge Questions
- Case Scenarios
- Practical Activities
- Marking Guides
- Assessment Mapping Tools
- Learner Resource [optional]
CPPSEC2111 Apply security procedures to manage intoxicated persons RTO Materials
CPPSEC2111 RTO Assessment Resources
- Comes with helpful tools including Underpinning Knowledge Assessment Questions, Case Scenario Assessments, and Practical Assessments to assess learner competency
- Developed according to industry best practices
- User-friendly and can be adapted to your RTO’s particular mode of training
CPPSEC2111 RTO Resource Marking Guides
- Provides clear benchmarks for making valid assessment judgements
- A detailed and specific guide which may help trainers make fewer errors
CPPSEC2111 RTO Assessment Mapping Tools
- A document of unit requirements that are mapped to the Underpinning Knowledge Assessment Questions, Case Scenario Assessments, and Practical Assessments
- Written clearly and will support your RTO’s validation process
CPPSEC2111 RTO Learner Resource (Optional)
- The learner resource is in an easy to read book format
- Contains tons of information backed by industry experience and thorough research are presented
Contact Us Now
Call us now on 1300 885 484 or email email@example.com for more information.
You may click on this link to know more about the CPPSEC2111 Apply security procedures to manage intoxicated persons.
NB: We do NOT provide any training services. We only develop RTO learning materials and RTO assessment resources for Australian Registered Training Organisations and other training providers.