CHCSAC009 Support the Holistic Development of Children in School Age Care RTO Resources
Pre-order now to get high-quality training resources for CHCSAC009 Support the Holistic Development of Children in School Age Care qualification!
Developed by one of the leading RTO training resource developers in Australia, Compliant Learning Resources, these training materials will help you provide premium training experience.
Your CHCSAC009 package comes with the following tools:
- Learner Guides – to help your students develop the appropriate skills and knowledge to complete assessments in line with your standards.
- Learner Assessment Workbooks – to test students’ competencies and help them complete their assessments.
- Assessor Guide – to assist trainers and assessors when delivering the training materials.
- Mapping Guide – to easily identify if all unit requirements are met.
What else can you expect from your CHCSAC009 Support the Holistic Development of Children in School Age Care training materials?
- Easily modifiable format – Contextualise, edit, adjust, rebrand, and re-template your training resources easily to suit your RTO’s training requirements.
- Ease of distribution – Printing unlimited copies or integrate your training resources to your Learning Management System (LMS) so you can distribute these materials to your students
- Rectification assistance guarantee – We will assist with any rectifications in order for you to meet official regulatory audit standards.
- Free enhancements or improvements – Receive quality and compliance improvements to the training materials completely free of charge.
- Unlimited digital student license – Save money and say goodbye to on-going student fees!
Enquire today to learn more about the CHCSAC009 training resources and get your free resource material samples. Estimated Date of Completion: October 2021
Check out our extensive collection of CHC training resources on our online shop and order now.
$1,264 ex GST
CHCSAC009 RTO Training Resources
These CHCSAC009 Support the Holistic Development of Children in School Age Care RTO resources and assessment materials are here to help you deliver only the best training resources to your students. These training materials were designed in line with robust development processes of Compliant Learning Resources, one of the leading RTO training resource developers in Australia.
CHCSAC009 RTO Training Materials Package
Your new CHCSAC009 Support the Holistic Development of Children in School Age Care materials come with the following:
CHCSAC009 Learner Guides
Your learner guides will provide information and formative assessments to help your students develop the relevant skills and knowledge. These learner guides are in editable digital formal to make it easier for you to contextualise and modify to better suit your training delivery.
These materials can also be uploaded to your Learning Management System (LMS) for easy distribution to your students.
CHCSAC009 Learner Assessment Workbooks
This includes summative assessment tasks like projects, tasks, practical observations, short answers, and case studies. Easily evaluate your students’ competency with these great workbooks.
Our workbooks are also editable so you can validate, contextualise, and modify the CHCSAC009 assessments to meet your training and compliance needs.
CHCSAC009 Assessment Guide
This guide will make it easier for assessors and trainers to assess their students’ competency for all unit requirements. This resource accompanies the Learner Assessment document and contains benchmark answers.
Assessments are also mapped to the Learner Guides so assessors and trainers can have an easier time planning sessions and creating study plans for students who still do not meet competency requirements. This guide is editable, as well for your convenience.
CHCSAC009 Mapping Guide
You will also get a detailed master mapping matrix which complements the Mapping Documentation tool in the Assessor Guide.
To learn more about the CHCSAC009 Support the Holistic Development of Children in School Age Care training resource package, click here.