CPC50220 Diploma of Building and Construction RTO Learning Materials
Secure high-quality training resources with our CPC50220 Training Package today! The CPC50220 Diploma of Building and Construction training materials will enable your RTO to deliver premium training experience through:
- Contextualisable, Editable, Rebrandable Format – this format will let you edit, adjust, re-brand, re-template, and do other modifications to suit your RTO’s training style or requirements.
- Print or Upload to your Learning Management System – you can integrate copies into your LMS for easy distribution to your students or even print unlimited copies
- Rectification Assistance Guarantee – we are confident of the quality of our RTO training materials. If ever there is an issue with them at a regulatory audit, we will gladly assist you with rectifications at no additional charge to you (T&Cs apply).
- Free Enhancements/ Improvements – you will receive all quality and compliance improvements to the CPC50220 training materials for free!
- Unlimited Digital Student License – you won’t incur any ongoing per-student fees when you purchase our RTO training materials package!
- Learner Guides – helpful information and formative assessments will help your students develop skills and industry knowledge to complete the assessments.
- Learner Assessment Workbook – this includes summative assessment tasks such as practical observations, case studies, projects, assignments, tasks, short answers, etc.
- Assessor Guide – this RTO training resource contains assessor instructions and specific benchmark answers for your assessors to use.
- PowerPoints – with key learning information to support classroom and webinar course delivery
- Access to Simulated Workplace Resources – your students will have access to hundreds of templates, forms, case studies, policies and procedures, client files, and other workplace documents that will help assist them in completing assessments.
Enquire Now for FREE resource samples and more information about the CPC50220 training resources!
Check Out Through the Online Shop and Order Now!
$20,839 ex GST
CPC50220 Diploma of Building and Construction Training Resource Package
The CPC50220 training resources pack will let you deliver Certificate IV Building and Construction training to an unlimited number of students.
This comprehensive CPC50220 training and assessment resource package is in Editable Digital Format, so you are free to contextualise, modify, and adapt the RTO training materials to your RTO’s exact needs, as is required by the Standards for RTOs 2015.
You will receive a license to print the training materials or integrate them into your LMS for convenient distribution to your students.
These RTO training materials are products of TotalVET’s robust development processes. TotalVET Training Resources continually makes quality and compliance improvements to their wide range of training materials. When TotalVET makes improvements to their RTO materials, your RTO will receive the new versions of the training resources free of charge!
CPC50220 RTO Training Materials Package
Your new CPC50220 materials come with:
CPC50220 Learner Guides
- Contains industry-relevant information and formative assessments to help your students develop competence in the building and construction industry.
- These are provided in Editable Digital Format so you can contextualise and modify to suit your delivery strategy.
- Integrate it into your LMS or print for distribution to your students.
CPC50220 Learner Assessment Workbooks
- These contain the summative assessment tasks used to assess your students’ level of competency. They include the following: short answers, case studies, projects, and practical observations.
- They are editable so you can validate and contextualise, or otherwise modify the CPC50220 assessments for your training and compliance needs.
- Integrate it into your LMS so it can be delivered quickly and conveniently, or print out any number of copies for your students.
CPC50220 Assessor Guides
- Contains the benchmark answers for the Learner Assessment document.
- The CPC50220 assessor guides will help your assessors and trainers to determine the validation of student competency for all unit requirements.
- This resource will provide your assessors and trainers with instructions and mapping documentation.
- The CPC50220 assessor guides are editable so you can validate, contextualise, and modify to your RTO’s training requirements and needs.
- Assessments in our assessor guide map to our learner guides, so it is easy for your assessors and trainers to create session plans, and study plans students who are “not yet competent”.
CPC50220 Mapping Guide
- The mapping document is a comprehensive matrix of all the unit requirements mapped to assessment tasks, which complements the mapping documentation within the assessor guide.
Access to Simulated Worksite Resources
- You will gain access to workplace documents which include policies and procedures, forms, templates, client records, client records, schedules, and other helpful materials.
- These simulated workplace files will help you to deliver training to more students, and potentially make it possible for more of your students to complete the course – critical to hit funding KPIs!
- These virtual workplace sites provide students with access to many essential workplace documents, including “confidential” or “private” documents that students cannot access in real workplaces or submit for assessment to an RTO.
For more information about the CPC50220 qualification including currency, elements, vocational outcomes, performance criteria, course packaging, unit requirements, and more, visit training.gov.au page here- CPC50220 Diploma of Building and Construction.
Enquire Now or Order Online Through the Shop!
Fill out the form to receive a full info pack and free resource samples OR order online now through the online shop!