MEM30719 Certificate III in Marine Craft Construction
MEM30719 Certificate III in Marine Craft Construction RTO Training Resources
TotalVET Training Resources is considering a number of development projects including creating the latest MEM30719 Certificate III in Marine Craft Construction RTO resources. We are currently taking expressions of interest for us to develop these training and learning materials. If you are interested in getting training resources for this qualification, please let us know!
If developed, TotalVET’s standard resource packages include:
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Tools
- Assessor Guide with Assessment Benchmarks
- Mapping Documents
- Simulated Workplace Documents
- Unlimited Digital Student Licence
- Editable Digital Format
We are currently taking expressions of interest for our next phases of resource development – if we receive sufficient interest in training materials for this qualification package we will consider the viability of the project and then schedule development of the latest MEM30719 Certificate III in Marine Craft Construction RTO learning and assessment resources.
Fill out the form to let us know you are interested in development of these training resources and we will get back to you soon to discuss your RTO’s resource needs!
MEM30719 RTO Training Resources
TotalVET Training Resources specialises in development and distribution of RTO resources. We work with industry experts and professionals to produce RTO learning and assessment materials of the highest quality.
We are currently taking expressions of interest in development of a huge range of training course resources to help inform the next directions and phases of our development projects.
If you are interested in training materials for MEM30719 Certificate III in Marine Craft Construction, please let us know via filling out the enquiry form. We’ll add it to our register of interest as we investigate the viability of each development project.
MEM30719 RTO Materials Features
Full qualification resource packages from TotalVET Training Resources include robust learning and assessment tools to help RTOs provide premium training experience for their students. Course materials are designed with the needs of RTOs and learners in mind.
These RTO materials can be easily modified as they come in a fully editable digital format. Whether it’s for branding or contextualising the resources, you can edit the course materials to your liking.
RTO training materials developed by TotalVET are delivered in digital format for easy duplication and distribution. Print as many copies of these digital RTO materials as you want. Or upload them to your Learning Management System (LMS) for seamless integration and course delivery.
Please let us know what type of features and tools you are looking for in your MEM30719 Certificate III in Marine Craft Construction resources. We’d love to hear from you!
MEM30719 Learning and Assessment Materials
Here is a closer look at what the MEM30719 RTO training materials may include:
- Learner Guides – to help students find the information and develop the skills they need to prepare for their assessment and ultimately succeed in their course.
- Assessment Tools – various tasks in line with course requirements. These tools make it easy to assess students to a high compliance standard as they are written to and mapped in detail to the unit requirements. They will assist your RTO to create a strong portfolio of assessment evidence to judge competency and for compliance.
- Assessor Guide – with detailed assessment benchmarks. This is to help guide trainers to make valid, consistent judgements when evaluating students’ competency.
- Mapping Documents – the RTO materials include detailed mapping of unit requirements to assessments to assist with validation, training plans, and demonstrating compliance at audit
- PowerPoint Presentations – supports classroom and online training delivery. It also serves as additional learning content for students.
- Workplace Documents – many resources will also include additional learner resources such as templates, policies and procedures, diagrams, and other workplace documents. These documents give students extra support and assist with assessment.
MEM30719 RTO Materials Rectification Assistance Guarantee
Training materials created by TotalVET Training Resources have a Rectification Assistance Guarantee. In the unlikely event that you experience issues with the RTO assessment tools at an official regulatory audit, we will assist with rectifications at no charge (terms and conditions apply).
More Information About MEM30719 Learning Materials
If you’d like to learn more about the MEM30719 RTO Materials, including qualification packaging, elective unit options, qualification outcomes, unit requirements and more – check out the training.gov.au page here.
Interested in MEM30719 Training Resource Package?
Let us know! Answer the form here or send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you to discuss your training materials needs