There are two ways you can access Precision Group’s eLearning Resources:
- If you have your own Learning Management System (LMS) we have interactive multimedia resources and soft copy assessments which you can integrate directly into your LMS. Find out more below…
- If you don’t have an LMS, you can deliver our learning through our LMS Partner, Didasko. Our full listing of available units and more information can be found on the Didasko website.
If you do have an LMS
Precision Group can provide units for the Diploma of Business, and Diploma of Business Administration in online, interactive format to support your student’s learning. More units and qualifications are being developed continually, so check back on this page for an up-to-date listing of available units.
These SCORM Cloud-hosted multimedia resources are fully SCORM 1.2 or Tin Can compliant and will load directly into your own LMS – meaning you don’t need to worry about maintaining and updating the content yourself. They feature:
- Clean, user-friendly interface design
- A balanced mix of visual and audio instruction
- Interactive activities and quizzes for each element
- HTML5 for a seamless experience on tablet/mobile devices
- SCORM1.2 or Tin Can compliance and reporting – your choice
- Optional Assessment Resource Bundle.
The Assessment Resource Bundle (optional) includes Assessment Tasks and Marking Notes provided in soft copy format for direct inclusion into your own LMS, allowing full compatibility no matter which platform you are using. Also included are training supporting materials, including Assessment Mapping, Evidence Records and Unit Information. Students and Trainers also receive FREE access to the Simulated Business (Bounce Fitness) Document Library for each learner for 12 months, to assist them in the formal Assessment Tasks as required.
- $25 +GST per student per unit
- Assessment Resource Bundle (optional): $300 +GST per unit.
We have the following units currently available in interactive, eLearning format. If your unit is not on the list below, let us know and we may be able to prioritise its release for you.
Current Unit Availability:
- BSBADM311 Maintain Business Resources
- BSBADM503 Plan and Manage Conferences
- BSBADM504 Plan and Implement Administrative Systems
- BSBADM506 Manage Business Document Design and Development
- BSBCUS501 Manage Quality Customer Service
- BSBDIV601 Develop and Implement Diversity Policy
- BSBHRM501 Manage Human Resources Services
- BSBHRM506 Manage Recruitment Selection and Induction Processes
- BSBHRM513 Manage Workforce Planning
- BSBINM501 Manage an Information or Knowledge Management System
- BSBINN301 Promote Innovation in a Team Environment
- BSBLDR501 Develop and Use Emotional Intelligence
- BSBMGT605 Provide Leadership Across the Organisation
- BSBMGT608 Manage Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- BSBMGT616 Develop and Implement Strategic Plans
- BSBMKG501 Identify and Evaluate Marketing Opportunities
- BSBMKG502 Establish and Adjust the Marketing Mix
- BSBMKG506 Plan Market Research
- BSBMKG510 Plan E-Marketing Communications
- BSBMKG514 Implement and Monitor Marketing Activities
- BSBMKG515 Conduct a Marketing Audit
- BSBPMG522 Undertake Project Work
- BSBSLS501 Develop a Sales Plan
- BSBSUS501 Develop Workplace Policy and Procedures for Sustainability
- BSBWHS302 Apply Knowledge of WHS Legislation in the Workplace
- BSBWOR501 Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development
- BSBWRT401 Write Complex Documents.
For more detailed information regarding our interactive eLearning resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t have an LMS
No LMS – no problem! Precision Group have formed a strategic partnership with Didasko Learning Resources to deliver our full suite of training materials and assessments via their LMS.
Didasko will set up and customise a student portal on their LMS to match your branding, allowing a seamless customer experience for your students. They’ll also provide full training and support to you and your trainers in using the LMS.
Learn more in the demonstration video below: