Purchase of VET Resources training materials are subject to the following conditions:
VET Resources Terms of Sale
- • Materials supplied are on a “one-off” upfront payment model. Once you purchase the training resources, you won’t have to pay other ongoing fees.
- • Learning materials and assessment tools are delivered in editable digital format.
- • You may reproduce, copy, and distribute the training materials to your staff and students in print and/or electronic format.
- • You may rebrand, edit, and modify these resources to include your RTOs branding.
- • These training resources are not designed as “off-the-shelf” materials. RTOs are responsible for contextualising the training materials to suit their organisation’s needs or to comply with audits.
- • The RTO is responsible for making sure their unit selection meets qualification or skillset packaging rules.
- • If any of the resources supplied in its original form fail to comply with any regulatory requirements, VET Resources will rectify the non-compliance at no additional cost.
- • Resources are delivered in digital format via a secure download link for easy use and distribution. Please allow 2 to 5 business days for delivery.
- • The invoice for the training resources requested will be generated once the order is confirmed.
- • After the payment is made, it may take up to 1 to 2 business days for the payment to clear and our finance team to verify receipt of payment.
- • When the payment is confirmed, we will verify any remaining details required to complete your licence agreement. We will send a copy of the licence agreement for you to sign within 1 to 2 business days.
- • Once we received all the required information and the signed licence agreement, we will process the order. Delivery of the materials typically takes 1 to 3 business days.
- • Your materials will be delivered in digital format via secure delivery service (e.g. Dropbox, SharePoint, or other similar applications).